It's #VolunteersWeek and our young people want to say a big thank you. From building, painting and fixing to supporting and entertaining - you've done it all and they ❤️ you for it as much as we do!
Don't miss our 15th birthday party & AGM
The Limes Community & Children's Centre has reached its 15th year and we've loved every moment of the journey.
We really couldn't have done it without you... so, let's celebrate together.
Pirate Party – Saturday 15 June 2019, 12pm-2.30pm
We promise you a fun-packed family day, so dress up as your favourite swashbuckling pirate and join us.
Games – check out our pirate ship adventure playground, while Captain Ana leads the fun & games.
Market stalls – packed with hoards of goodies from handcrafted gifts to edible treats.
BBQ – something for everyone to feast on, including Halal and Vegan.
Cake bake stand – raising money for specialist toys through scrumptious cupcakes.
Music – enjoy being serenaded by a talented local choir.
Annual General Meeting – 1pm-1.30pm
Everyone is welcome to attend our AGM.
Find out what's been happening at The Limes over the past 12 months and plans for the future.
1. Welcome, Apologies and Announcements
2. Minutes of AGM held 23rd June 2018
3. Any matters arising
4. Chairs Report on the Limes Activities for the last 12 months
5. Resolution 1 – Auditors. The Limes is currently unable to re-appoint the current auditors, Jackson & Jackson, due to a tender process taking place in the next two months.
6. Resolution 2 – Elections. To elect Waqas Hussain to the board of trustees. Retirement and re-election of board member Mike Sims
7. Date of next AGM – 5th September 2020
8. Close 13.30Please note. Only members, age 18 and over, are entitled to take part in the business of the charity. ie. voting to elect trustees.