Normally we would be getting back in the swing of things, after the Winter break. Unfortunately, the Covid-19 pandemic has dispensed of all things normal – so instead, we have been implementing changes in response to the latest lockdown...
Mother's Day Competition
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The promoter is: The Limes Community & Children's Centre, 6 Somers Road, London E17 6RX
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 12 years or over, except employees of The Limes.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/thelimese17/
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry will be midnight Friday 22 March .
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Enter by posting comment on the competition post, on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thelimese17/
Tell us your mother's most memorable words of wisdom. In no more than 50 words.
3. The prize is as follows: One handloomed Tibetan shawl, as shown in picture. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
4. The winner will be chosen by The Limes.
5. The winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter on Saturday 23 March.
6. The prize can be collected at our Mother's Day Sunday Market, 24 March 2019, between 12-3pm.
7. If the winner cannot collect at this time they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time to collect.
8. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.